Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Itchy Hives

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI started the day off with a pillage onboard Punishment because Itchy beckoned me so. There were some little jobbers with their typical annoying questions and as we neared an island, Itchy said we weren’t porting, not to ask. Well you know me, I had to ask. He promptly planked me for it and then didn’t invite me back until after their next battle.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI swam to shore –lucky for me we were right at the island- and found Tikao and Peresean standing at the docks, so I joined their chat circle to say ahoy. I told them what had happened and they laughed at me. But later a little greenie came by that had a crush on Peresean and so I got my revenge at his laughter by encouraging the little greenie to pursue him. I told them they made a cute couple, they even matched. Sean was sending me tells telling me how evil I was and the girl was sending me tells asking me to persuade Sean to run away with her. I would have stayed and provoked the situation further, but it was about that time the Royal Pillagers were out of battle and I re-jobbed with them.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAfter the pillage, I spent the rest of the day practicing my sword fighting and just chatting with my hearties. Merucutio thinks I’ve been too quite recently though, so I guess I’d better start talking more. Or maybe I just need to speak louder?

No comments:

Post a Comment