Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My New Mistress

I started the day out trying to win some flowers from a sword fighting tourney to give to Zen. I announced it on crew chat right as Zen showed up, which was just creepy if you ask me. I lost out in the first round though and didn’t win anything. Oh well, there’s always future tourneys.

Rami mentions Zen and Zen logs on.


I then ran around getting wedding arrangements ready when Arrgaretha invited me to her house for some rumble. I lost several times in a row while there, but it’s not about winning anyway. Probably would have helped to have a bludgeon, but I didn’t run home first to get one.

While there I decided to get back at my wife for her secret lover applications and asked if anyone was interested. Sophiarian offered to help me cheat on Zen. Her hair kinda scares me though.

Rumble party at Arrgy’s


Then I spent the rest of the evening talking about my secret wedding plans with Slayergurl who’ll deny knowing anything if Zen asks her. Or at least won’t tell Zen anything. We ran all around the secret wedding location putting flowers down and the like though. I have a lot more flowers to buy, but Zen is going to have the best wedding in the history of Viridian. Or at least my known history, which isn’t very deep. Pirates look to the future, not the past like some pansy scholar.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    My wife doesnt mention my blog...i think shes ashamed of me :( even tho it was here idea...


    www.justbezen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Zen, i'll link you from mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 AM

    one week, Rami... we haven't had an entry in ONE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete