Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Zenobie

HotestbabeThis morning a young greenie who considers herself attractive entered my manor. I think with a name like Hotestbabe, we can safely say it was yet another child named while the parents were drunk on rum. She wandered around my house which is perfectly fine. My rules even state that first off that it’s cool to wander. I like to leave the door open so people wanting to buy manors can see what they look like. Another came in as well to look around, but she doesn’t stand out as much in my mind. But Hotestbabe was wandering around and started asking questions.

Hotestbabe says, "you married?"
Ramina says, "Yes."
Hotestbabe says, "to who?"
Ramina says, "If you look in the bedroom there is a portrait titled, Me and my Wife."
Ramina says, "To Zenobie, though we haven't had a real wedding before"
Ramina says, "We plan to have that on Valentine's Day."
Hotestbabe says, "so you are..."
Ramina says, "Married."
Hotestbabe says, "to a girl"
Ramina says, "To a woman."
Hotestbabe says, "whatever"

Peresean hides from Rami in the showerWhile all that was going on Peresean was sending me tells to let me know how much he’s missed being stalked. I just haven’t been stalking like I used to. Of course if I get busy and start stalking again he won’t really be able to hide from me. Unless he goes to a different ocean.

Crono lets Rami hold his squidThen I went to Zenobie’s love shack at her beckon call. I teased her about her walls being tan when the rest of the shack was decorated and so later in the day she painted it. There was a lot of snuggling going on there. We also took care of more wedding plans and engagement party plans. We then went to my manor and visited with Crono. He let me hold his familiar but frankly it scared me. Squid is for eating, not wearing. That thing looked like it could swallow my head. . . or ink my pretty dress.

Later I had another guy enter my manor and start breaking my house rules by asking me for stuff or trying to trade me stuff. After I asked him to read the rules and he said he did, it continued until I planked him. I don’t mind you coming in and looking around as long as you don’t start asking me to give you everything I own.

Rami cuddles Zen until she falls asleepThen I cuddled my wife until it was time to sleep. Our wedding is going to be in a surprise location. She’ll have the best wedding in the history of Viridian and deserves every little bit of it. I have to tell some others where it’ll be though and just hope it doesn’t get back to her before the wedding day. That’d ruin the surprise and it’ll be so much sweeter if she doesn’t find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment