Thursday, January 04, 2007

Changing Colors

Today like the last two days I didn’t go on a single pillage. I really should too, cause I’m running really low on poe and I’ve got parties coming up to supply prizes for.

Rami changes clothesI started the day off by stepping onto Loki’s ship to look at the new paint job. It was very pretty, black with a navy trim. I decided I needed a change too and went home to change my outfit. I wear the same one way too much. Maybe I should start investing in clothes so I can wear a different outfit everyday? It might cut down on the smell if I washed my clothes more often.

After that I went back to practice my sword fighting some more. I’ve been doing that a lot lately and it seems to be paying off. My standing in sword fighting jumped to legendary today. Though I still can’t seem to get past round three in any tourney I join.

Cyndie left her tree up too longI ran around looking at the palaces in Onyx today dreaming of what it’d be like to get one for Zenobie and move her into it. She deserves a palace. I like the one on Tigerleaf the best. The one on Fintan already has bad luck. Cyndiepet left her Christmas tree up past New Years, and we all know that’s bad luck. I tried to tell her so, but she wasn’t paying attention to me.

Rami wants a palace for Zen, but Crono only has a snow fort

No comments:

Post a Comment