Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Wife the SO

Note
When I forget to mention things feel free to leave comments to correct my memory. Like Jolyma did when I forgot I went on a pillage with her. Though she didn’t leave her name in the comment and that would help if you really want to spark my memory. Just don’t mention things that are not G rated or I will delete the comment. This log is young people friendly.

Slayer, Zen, and Rami get dressed upRandomness
I stood around with Slayergurl and Zenobie for a good long while just chatting and hanging out. Then Slayer decided to put on her good clothes for Zen’s SO test and Zen and I decided that was a good idea too so we also changed. Though unlike them I have no black clothes. Hmmm, I suddenly seem to remember having something with black on it once. I wonder where I put those? Then we went and hung out on Zenobie’s ship while waiting for everyone to come on that was going to be there for the test, or administer the test. We waited forever for Loki, then we waited some more.

Rami asks Slayer to do something funny


Pillaging
Ramina, Zenobie, and SlayergurlFinally Loki showed up and we could set sail. Slayer was standing next to my favorite sailing station, so I grabbed it before she could and laughed at her. She responding questioning that I was supposed to be on bilge and Zenobie agreed. Funny how I didn’t get that memo until after we set sail though. But there are two other stations on a ship I do worse in then I do in bilge, guns and battle navigation. Sometimes I gun better than I bilge. I have this weird thing about not liking to work puzzles I can’t get excellent in.

Ramina, Zenobie, and Lord Luci

They went on another pillage right after to celebrate Zenobie becoming an SO. By ‘them’ I mean Brethren of the Coast of course. I didn’t feel like going out again right then out of fear I’d be forced to bilge once more. Of course I didn’t tell them that was the reason. I don’t complain when asked to do a station, I just do it and sometimes warn I’m not good at it. I joined them for the last battle of that however. Zenobie and Lord Luci shared the helm the second time out.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    ooo, like the new format!

    And congrats, Zen! it's long overdue for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:22 AM

    yay for Zen's promotion! i promise to congratulate you (Zen) when i see you in game!

    and i'll congratulate you (Rami) also for scoring such an awesome wife! ^_^

    ReplyDelete