Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ace of Hearts [Arachne]

Today I joined Ace of Hearts (really it was yesterday, but I write these things the day after.) I first sent a tell to Monty asking him if I could join his crew cause I thought he was hawt. He laughed at me. I then sent a tell to Merucutio of the same thing. He jobbed me first, then asked who I was. I tried to invite him to my shack so he could make me a full member, but he wasn’t coming. So I did a /who to find where he was and went banging on the door to Rascalred’s house. They wouldn’t let me in, but after awhile and a few threats Mer came out to me and made me a full member.

Mer asks who I am, and I tell him he’s hawt.


I popped Bubble and made her cry. I demanded the evil Clown do something funny, but received no response. Though it wasn’t long before I made Mer cry too. We had gone to Savagevine’s house where Mer also lived and tried to claim it all for himself. I had been spamming house chat, and this after Monty had told me to stop using crew chat. . . then I realized we were not alone in the house and first apologized to the other two men, then went in on them as well. Merucutio decided we needed to get married and wouldn’t take no for an answer. So I guess I’m engaged now. I like a pirate that knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go for it. Just remember when I slice ye open and yer guts are spillin’ onto the deck, the answer is no. What do you expect? I’m half siren.

Later Rascalred came back and Mer tried to warm her away as if there was some elaborate trap set up. I think she could tell he was already caught in the web though. The more you struggle, the more stuck you become.

Said the fly to the spider


Then I got a message from Taelac of Brethren of the Coast wanting me to help her sail in a race. I rushed to her as fast as I could, making an apology to my new fiancĂ© for having to leave his side. When I boarded the boat it was Tae, me and Aetos, so I called Tae’s team the A Team, but then she ended up getting Sullylane onboard too who’s name isn’t an A at all. But that’s alright, BotC girls rock.

We lost the race pretty bad and eventually others who finished the race first came to help us get the ship home. We were cursed is all and couldn’t avoid a single fight. I was on bilge and playing with all me little crap friends, but then Tae jumped on bilge and demanded the crabs had to go. She then actually started pumping the water out too. How rude!

Tae gets rid of the water and the crabs in the bilge


After we ported I tried to flirt with Slayergurl, but she only had eyes on Loki. Guess I have to be a captain to get her attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment