Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stalking Fun [Ara]

I went where Tikao was and she yelled, "palace." and ran, so I chased her to the palace.
Ara stalks Tikao

Then I chased her to a shipyard and stabed her. That's where Chavez found us just as tikao yelled out the next location, which was back at to our house we share on Windward Vale.
Chavez stalks Ara stakling Tik

I noticed Captain Corn was just hanging out on Jubi by himself so I invited him over as well for a little 'royal meeting.'
Ara stares at CC

I think the meeting went well. I think it went best for Chavez.
Chavez is a lucky pirate

I then procided to stab CC, who claimed I beat him up. After stabbing Chavez I did beat up CC, then I stabbed and beat up Tikao too. I wanted to make it all even so I tried to beat up Chavez but he wouldn't let me and beat me up first. We're a friendly crew.
CC and Ara

No comments:

Post a Comment