Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fate

Kayos found Phae. She’d been gone a long time and he hadn’t seen her in forever.
Photobucket

I went on a pillage (I think it was a pillage) with Captainflood and his crew. Smarfle I believe drove, though I can’t remember. I matched both him and the ship. It was a sign that we are fated to be together. Though I think he told me it wasn’t his ship, that it was Smarfle’s. I still claim fate. Though Flood might still need convincing, that’s why he divorced me.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After the pillage I stalked him to an inn and just stood around for a bit. He started playing the hearts of others, so I left.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I joined Bootleg Bandits on a pillage with Falbard at the helm.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Someone at one point asked when we planned to port and I told them in 10 hours. I told them it was a 24 hour pillage and we’d already been out awhile, but weren’t done yet. Jax backed me up and agreed. In reality it’s been a long time since I’ve been on a 24 hour pillage.
Photobucket

Then I officially added Falbard to my hearty list. Which is odd ‘cause I’ve been counting him among my hearties for a long time.
Photobucket

We hung around deck a bit and just chatted and stuff until I finally departed to go get some sleep.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment