Thursday, February 12, 2009

Arachne Takes a Nap

I went to the Cursed Isles with my crew.
cursed isles

Daddy was there, but they were mean and picked on him first. I told them to leave him alone, but they didn’t listen to me.
Ara asks them to leave Vagas alone Vargas speaks madness

We went back in again and Whiterose took a nap during forage. I voiced how unfair that was and declared I was going to sleep during forage the next time it came up. I was actually surprised I hadn’t yet because I normally do. Roseh had an excuse, she was having trouble staying conscious (had to reclient) but I just suck at foraging. I had fetish jars stuck on either side of my screen and a skull jar stuck down in between them. I couldn’t unstick them, so I took a nap. This seems to cause some controversy. But I napped again on the next forage as well. They don’t bring me for my foraging skills.
back into the isles Ara wants to nap Ara is asleep Ara sleeps again

We did alright, but I didn’t get any junk, just some poe and some hemlock. After the trip we had a ‘meeting’ on deck.
crew has a meeting

Then it was time for me to tell everyone good night, and Falbard decided to abuse his power to tell me to wait.
Fal keeps asking Ara to wait

No comments:

Post a Comment