Monday, February 23, 2009

Carp Yer Wood [Ara]

Against my better judgment, I went on a flotilla with Bootleg Bandits. I say it was against my better judgment because I really hate going on flotillas. I find them more boring than watching a landlubber sleep. Not that I ever watch people sleep, that’d be a creepy stalker thing.
BB ship at flotilla league point
We can take an entire fleet, no problem

Dai and Jax came and Dai admitted she has him on a tight leash. Though by the way she held his cannon the entire trip, I think he gets as much as he gives in that relationship. I pretended not to notice and kept playing with my wood. . . at my carpentry station.
Dai is well trained

When the ship came out to rejob, I jumped it. I think others were jumping ship too, but the flotilla had taken everything I had and I had to flee. I really want to support my flag mates when they go into these things, but I just find them so boring and an overdose of boredom makes me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment