Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ruin On The Flag Pillage

Ruin walked back into my life. Dark Horizon hosted the weekly flag pillage and Ruin came along with us.
Ruin

We did pretty well. I didn’t do very much though. I only had to plank one person and didn’t have to yell that much. I of course yelled anyway as I like yelling.

There was one time in that I did man a station. Lord Luci had come onboard and I saw that he was doing some yelling and that the damage was high so I jumped on a carp station and let him XO one battle. I think it’s a good sign of the teamwork in our crew when we don’t even have to discuss such things, but everyone just naturally falls into place. We work very well together.

Our navers were Chaveztwo and Rhoaleper. They both did a fine job.
Chavez navs while Ara watches over the jobbers like a hawk searching for prey

No comments:

Post a Comment