Saturday, February 14, 2009

Smack That [Ara]

Tikao gave me something today. I don’t know what it is, but I almost never turn down a free gift.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then I challenged her, but I lost.
Photobucket

So then we went to the tables and both lost.
Photobucket

I won once and had a rather strange reaction from the guy. That’s also when Diamond asked me about the Valentine’s Party I promised but didn’t throw. I’ll continue to forget to plan that, though not on purpose, I can just see a few days into the future right now and know I’ll forget.
Photobucket

I gave up on fighting because I kept losing, so I started watching Tikao’s fights and trying to distract her opponent.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tik and I decided to do a team sword fight. Together we win.
Photobucket

Captain Corn came by in his Nancy-boy pajamas.
Photobucket

Then Aexiel decided to stop by for a visit as well.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment