Sunday, February 08, 2009

Moonlit Curses And Flag Ceremonies

Ramina went to fight skellies, ‘cause I didn’t want to so I told her to go do it for me and like a good little resurrected ghostie she did. She fears skeletons a lot less than I do, having been dead before.
Photobucket

Meanwhile I was up in the Windward Vale palace with Tikao and Chavez. We tested her skill with the blade and found it to be wanting, so now we’re wanting to mutiny.
Photobucket

Then I went to the Cursed Isles with Feuerdache and his crew.
Photobucket

Then I went on a trip with Jacenz, though I can’t remember exactly what it was.
Photobucket

After that we had a flag ceremony involving the titled members. Tikao wanted to give those who were already lords and ladies some praise and welcome in a few new titled members. I of course put on my flag ceremony outfit for the event.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After that I went on yet another trip to the Cursed Isles, this time with pirates I’m not used to going with.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment