Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Royal Meeting

I was very disappointed to find my crew had run off to the Cursed Isles without me. And the one I told them I was from too, the Shoals of Horror and Darkness. Actually I’m not really from there. My dad was a cultist, my mother a siren. Not the pirate Siren, that’s Ramina’s sister. My mother was a real siren.

Anyway, I was heading to my counting house on Jubi and found Captain Flood standing on the docks. I was afraid he was looking for my counting house, trying to get some alimony now that we’re divorced. I should probably marry him again to keep him away from my poe.
Photobucket

I went onto my counting house, but when I returned I found him gone. My crew was back from their trip by that time so I went to look for Tikao to stalk instead. I found her and Flood up in Diamond’s house for an “royal meeting.” Like I bought that excuse. . . We all knew what they were doing in there. I was peeping in the window the whole time. I banged on the window and told Flood to stop looking at Tik and for Tik to stop flashing the window, but they just laughed and kept having their “meeting.”
Ara watches the royals

Chavez popped in a few times to see what was going on too, but then he’d flee. He wasn’t feeling well so I didn’t ask where he kept running off to and was just glad he wasn’t being ill in front of me.
Chavez wants to watch too

No comments:

Post a Comment