Monday, February 16, 2009

Bravery Lost [Ara]

I instantly became afraid of almost everything -especially cultist and sea monsters- when my bravery badge dusted. We pirates are a mighty superstitious bunch and without the luck charm of a bravery badge, I’m rubbish is anything that requires courage. Except mutinies. I don’t need to be brave to suggest those.
Photobucket

I decided to stalk Tikao and Chavez. I tried to stab them, but they both stabbed me back.
Ara, Chavez, and TikaoAra asks Chavez to pet her catChavez stabs Ara

Then I went on a pillage with Bootleg Bandits. Gross was at the helm and Diamond had yelling duties. Chavez and Tik were lonely without me, so they stalked me onto the voyage and we all went to stab brigands. But even they stabbed me back harder this night.
Ouch, stabbed

After the voyage Bayne asked where in Jade he could get some clothing, so we directed him to Tika’s stall on the dreaded Lima island. I bought the tights and boots I was wearing there in the past.
Bayne looks over the rack while Ara pokes fun at Tikao

Then Chavez joined us as well, having grown lonely again. He showed off his outfit he got at Old Blind Tom’s tailor and we laughed at him. So then he went to change into his black and green outfit.
Chavez wears bright mismatched clothes

Ara wishes everyone good night

No comments:

Post a Comment