Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mad Dog Bites Lazers

I went on a trip to the Cursed Isles with Feuerdrache. I can’t really remember how it turned out because I’m writing this in March and my memory isn’t that great.
Photobucket

Then I went on a pillage with the Bootleg Bandits with Falbard at the helm and Madmaeven on yelling duties with her Mad Dog ready to bite the lazers in the booty.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I was feeling all warm and fuzzy so I did a love shower. I love my mates. ♥
Photobucket

A few of us hung out on deck a bit before I had to clock out and get some sleep. The rum was really starting to get to me and I wanted to get home while I was still only seeing double. When I see triple I can never figure out which one of the three villas I’m looking at is my house.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment