Sunday, February 22, 2009

Doorway Meeting [Ara]

I went on a pillage with Bootleg Bandits on one of their larger ships. Tikao and Chavez were wearing masks to try and hide from me, but I know they anywhere and it didn’t work. After the voyage I proceeded to attack them as I always do. I had a rope so I tired up Chavez.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I left the ship and stalked Captain Corn for a little bit. He had an extra broken bottle and I didn’t have room for it, so he gave it to my minion Chrena.
Photobucket

Then I went back home and found Chavez and Tikao having a meeting right inside the front door. They really should go somewhere private for their meetings. Ramina came with me and she decided it was her turn to stab both of them.
Photobucket

Then I threw some love around and went to sleep.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment