Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Surprize!

First I’d like to apologize for any drama. I just need a bit of space to heal is all and I’ll be fine in a few weeks. Maybe sooner. I thought I was alright already, but sometimes it’s harder to shrug off emotions than other times. I could go into more details, but I find that always just creates more drama. Best to forget things and move on than try to explain anything out. I’ve already lost friends even before I disappeared and posted the whys in my log and I don’t want to lose more, but I know I can’t help that. I’ve already been told how horrible I am for being affected by the events that started all this. I’m sorry I’m not as cold as I appear. Well, I’m not sorry I’m not cold, but I am sorry for those of you who expect me to be. And I’m thankful for those of you that still love me anyway.

I’ll be playing a new alt of mine for awhile. I’m trying new things and seeing if I remove myself from my element if I can fix the flaws in my character. By character I mean me to see if I can stop doing the things that caused hurt to begin with. I’m trying to focus on changing myself drastically into a better person. People are always changing anyway, I’m just trying to speed up the process a bit.

Now onto the more fun stuff. Yesterday I found someone with a white name called Surprizes standing around the docks and as my alt started to follow them from island to island in Jade. I was trying to be less of a stalker this time around, but so far I’m not off to a very good start at that. But at any rate he said he was going to LM. First time I’d ever heard it called that, most just call it Labby. But Ramina lives on Labyrinth Moors and despite her being in hiding right now I decided it was more important to keep stalking him. You know how I am when I latch onto a nice prey. I just can’t let him go. I had meant to say something in crew, but accidentally said it in flag officer, announcing to everyone I was there and stalking a white name. Monlizzy and Wackystar both jumped right away on the chance to help stalk Surprizes. Others started to come a bit later. Oh yeah, and I had 69’d him and he noticed so I encouraged Monlizzy to do the same. First time game staff has noticed that, or at least responded to it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket We all then went to Surprizes little house to hang out, then to Eyeore’s villa, cause by that time she’d joined us too. We lost a few people from the docks during migration, but that’s alright because flaggies and friends started to show up. We threw a little local tourney and Surprizes mistakenly thought we were acting out of character, but I was happy to inform him that IC is always that friendly and spontaneous with the fun and tourneys. The most loving flag on all the ocean. Probably on all the oceans. It’s hard to imagine a flag more loving than ours, even with the occasional dispute among members. A little sibling rivalry is always expected in a family.

Oh yeah and I looked up Booty or No Booty today, since I’d never heard of it before and Surprizes auto message said he was a special character for it. It sounds like a lot of fun, I should pay more attention to events. I just never have enough faith in myself to believe I can win in any. Lol

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    It never is a bad thing to care about people. And when you care, you get hurt. You are a very special person Ramina, and you should not change yourself to fit someone else's view of what you should be. If someone thought you were selfish to be hurt, then that person was never truly your friend to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:29 PM

    I agree with Anonymous, Rami... you are special and a very caring person. And emotions are not always reasonable or understandable, but nobody has a right to belittle your emotions or tell you you can't feel a certain way. There is nothing wrong with trying to make yourself a better person... but you're already a good person! Your friends know that and love you... and everyone else isn't worth expending energy on (and believe me, Rami... there are far more of the former then the latter!)

    ReplyDelete