Friday, March 23, 2007

Slayer's Stalker

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI started the day out by joining a pillage with Black Out at the request of my hearty Taserbaby. (Really I start each day by updating this log, but we’ll pretend it writes itself.) Cloudpuppy tried to send me tells and I informed him that because he wasn’t there and I didn’t know anyone else on the ship I had to flirt with Taserbaby. She didn’t mind though. Although he did find me on the docks before I went onboard and stalked me a bit while I waited for the ship to get out of battle.

Taserbaby shouts, "Can we have everyone fill sails please"
Ramina says, "I'll fill your sails, Taser."
Ramina winks
Taserbaby says, "Please do ;)"
Taserbaby says, "hehe"

I played several battles on that pillage and then went to Loki’s villa at the call of my hearties. A few of us stood around chatting and challenged each other to various puzzles. Cloudpuppy even came and joined in the fun.

After a brief time of doing nothing (was at class for three hours,) I went on a Midnight Aurora pillage. It was kind of strange, I heard Rato yell out about it to the whole flag and told my big sis to job me, but while I was waiting for them to get out of battle, Rato stalked me in my own house. I really don’t mind. I’d have stalked him first but I thought he was on the ship. I only had time for one battle with them however before I had to go onto other things. (I had a Bible study to attend.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When I came back the second time I noticed Pay for Play was having some anniversary tourneys. Congrats on your two year anniversary P4P.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI didn’t join in on those tourneys cause I was planning to sleep sooner then they’d end (didn’t work out that way.) I did however, roam around the sword table looking for people to duel. I just wanted fun so I’d duel rated or unrated as long as they weren’t for money. Slayergurl also joined in on that fun and we did a couple of team battles. One where I was against her and my partner timed out. I didn’t last long after that. I was at my house during all that but I decided to stalk Slayer. When I got to Loki’s villa I’d found that Lord Luci had also stalked slayer so I challenged him for the right to stalk her and won. I am Slayergurl’s stalker now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketZenobie ended up joining us there and there was more random fun of challenging each other to be had. I left briefly to go stalk Jolyma, but found her busy in a tournament and so went back to the villa to double stalk Slayer and Zen. . . .and Luci too I guess. While there I beat Slayergurl twice as sword fighting. That might not seem like a feat to some of you, but it’s a pretty big one for me. Never been able to beat her before at that puzzle. Then I stalked Zen onto the poker tables. Aznpride came to that same table so I continued from my party crashing the other night and pretended to know him. After all he’s got a birthday card from me, how’s he to know I don’t know him? It’s fun to talk to strangers like they’re old friends and then have them afraid to tell you they don’t remember you and play along.

Then I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment