Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Clothes [Talise]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI delivered the new outfit I’d ordered a couple of days ago. It’s green and grey. A corset, gown, and muffin cap. I do rather like the look of it, and the cap looks cute when I’m on an island or whatever, but when I finally got my new portrait, my bangs don’t show and it makes my face look funny. We girls worry about things like that ya know. I didn’t manage to save up for a copy, since I bought another egg today, but I really don’t need to frame the first one anyway. I’ll wait and save the money for framing copies of ones with nice backgrounds.

Hmm, been playing (this char) only four days and I’ve already got two broads, a step away from my third broad and have two trophies. Those that complain it takes too long just don’t work hard enough. I’m a busy pirate and I still managed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment