Sunday, March 25, 2007

Puppy House [Talise]

Cloudpuppy bought a townhouse and let me move in with him as his room mate. It was hard fitting all my furniture into a townhouse, but somehow I managed. I even was able to later clear one of the smaller rooms when Puppy let Monlizzy move in, so that he could move to what was the bathroom and she could bunk upstairs with me. After all there were already two fancy beds up there. I noticed my tubs were getting old quick though, I’d better stop moving them around. Those things cost too much.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI was looking on the tourney board and noticed Msrambonette had a tourney up with some neat prizes and a lot of money in the pot. One of the prizes was a card suggesting I send her a tell to join her crew so I did. I later went in on an event blockade with Squid Squad. I assured them I wasn’t as green as I looked and ended up doing really well on the sails in the special token category. My sailing I think has been better but I earned a seal of sails trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment