Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stalking Oceanus

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI started the day being poked by Nica. Not very nice if you ask me. I then collected the rest of my furni that was ready to be delivered and started placing it around my manor. I changed my clothes once more just to be looking a bit different and then I joined the sinking blockade for Sea Change. After all it seems most of my flag was already there. I happened to get on the same ship Jolyma was on right off and she had her hands behind her back to hide her new injury. Poor girl lost a hand. I’d imagine that’d make it harder to cuddle Jon. Or at least pore painful on his part.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter the blockade I found Tamca standing in a circle on Sea Change’s new island. I of course had to stalk her. She was looking all hot in black. Funny but a year or so ago I thought black was just overdone and never looked good. I think it’s grown on me now. Probably still wouldn’t wear it though. Unless it was given to me.

I also saw Whiterose on the docks and so I had to 69 her. She did it right back of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI tried to pillage with Want Take Have, but I couldn’t last more than two battles and I was booching sails anyway. I’m still trying to get over it all, I’m just not completely there. I know what an idiot I look like though and it’s the fear that which causes me to think of starting over with a new identity. So I went back to my manor and moved furni around some more. Cloudpuppy joined me to keep me company. Thanks Puppy.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSadly my day got worse before it got better. I was visiting my sister in her villa and going through everyone’s things when I realized I was an even bigger fool then I first thought. I spent a lot of time, money (game and real that I needed for school,) and effort into a wedding that only meant something to me. I married a woman that was already dedicated to someone else before the wedding. There never was going to be any marriage, and I can’t help but wonder how many of my flaggies also knew this and if I’m the only one that thought it meant something. I’m a complete fool and can’t stand looking like such an idiot.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I took on my personality of Simmarra and saw that she was just a tiny bit away from having three broads, which is pretty good for an alt of mine so I worked on her stats a bit. I then found myself on Tigerleaf Moutain and saw that Monty, Slayer, and Lizzy were all at Monty’s rum stall. They all knew it was me right away. Which is when I realized I’m going to have to start completely over from fresh and avoid the flag when I do. After losing in sword fight to both Lizzy and Slayer and not feeling like letting Monty beat me too, I pointed out to them that the OM was in a shack on (island name deleted for OM’s protection.)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Slayergurl sings the song of a siren to lore oceanus out of the shack
Monlizzy amplifies it
Montarsor says, "should i send him a tell saying that lizzy threw my crown on his roof and i can only get it if i go inside?"
Slayergurl wonders if dnd blocks it out
Simmara joins in on the song.
Monlizzy laughs
Simmara laughs
Slayergurl says, "do eeeet"
Simmara says, "try it. . if he thinks it's funny he'll let us in."
Simmara was an admin once. . . knows how this works.
Slayergurl says, "hehe"
Slayergurl says, "do it monty do eeett"
Simmara says, "do eeettt!"
Monlizzy spanks
Monlizzy says, "do ett"
Montarsor laughs



I actually found myself laughing again, it was nice.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    Rami you can't leave me too! And silly girl, you had Simmarra around before, of course they knew who you were. I don't think you're foolish, I didn't know she was leaving either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:52 PM

    I hope you find happiness wherever the wind takes ye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:22 PM

    Rami, I love you sis. Give yourself some time and come back to us. And you are not a moron. We are all waiting for you.

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:46 PM

    My heart breaks for you Rami. The other day you were a great friend to me and your kindness cheered me up immeasurably. If I can return the favour any time I will be there. You have many many friends in the flag and we all love and care for you. Hugs.

    Eye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:23 PM

    Rami, you are not a moron, or silly or anything else... you have no idea how loved you are and how much you cheer up all of our lives! Lawson and I would love to have you in Dark Horizon if you feel you need a little distance (in fact, he asks me everytime you log on to get you to join us)! You are the sweetest, funniest, awesomest pirate and stalker I know!

    ReplyDelete