Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sister [Talise]

I bought an Easter egg for the house, but Cloudpuppy’s dog, Cloudy wouldn’t stay off of it. I had to put my foot down with the dog, but he gave me big, puppy eyes so I forgave him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI also went to the Lima docks to docktart like I do every day, but saw a white name person. His name was too awesome. How can you not love and stalk a man named Surprizes? I love Surprizes! I followed him around for several islands and met his other stalker Manjula. She is super nice too. I later decided we should be sisters. after all we have the same skin tone. I declared her the big sister since I already said I look up to her as a stalker. So from here on, history has been rewritten and Manjula and I are sisters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment