Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Party Crasher

The Night of my Return:

I found the time to come around and do more than just check in the night before last. Though I deny anything Karanga says I did on her cannon. It’s been awhile since I’ve been around since my off shore duties (university) was keeping me away from the pirates I love so much.

That night I went out on a pillage with Midnight Aurora. This was also the night I found out my wife had left me for a man. Although I can’t really blame her considering the man she left me for.

Yesterday:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I started the day off hanging out with Crono. I spent most the morning getting my affairs together and adjusting to single life once more. About half way though the day I finally got over it and decided I just needed to start stalking once more. Most of you know I kinda stopped when Zen and I got serious because I wanted to be faithful and didn’t feel stalking others was fair. But now everyone is fair game once more as I begin a new list of prey. Cloudpuppy is at the top of that list so far. Sorry Karanga, but I think I’m gonna stick to men this time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI found Angelpichu at Tigerleaf docks dressed like a banana and he ran from me, so I chased him. Then I heard about the flag meeting about to go down. Looks like I picked the perfect time for a return. Although technically I didn’t pick the time, I came back as soon as I could. I never meant to leave to begin with, but was only finding time to check in once or twice a week until now. Angel challenged me to a sword fight, waving his cleaver around bravely, but I poked him with my stick until I won. Then I went to hang out in front of Jalex’s mansion while waiting for the meeting. Cloudpuppy found me there and so I had to pounce, huggle, and lick him. That’s what you do with Puppies.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Flag Meeting:

clicking this takes you to the Photobucket website.Then my big sis, Monlizzy showed up to start letting people into the house and I followed her in. I declared my shirt was falling off and challenged anyone to “beat that,” which Peresean did by not wearing a shirt at all. ~shakes fist at Sean~

The meeting began and I settled down from the chasing and stalking to get a bit more serious. Not a side many see from me. I felt the meeting went great. Lots of ideas were thrown out and those ideas got lots of feedback, both good and bad. That’s the right type of process. Everyone has the right to have their opinion heard, but everyone else has a right to comment on that opinion and then share their own. For those of you not at the meeting, you should feel free to share your opinions about the flag at the flag forums.

It was at the meeting as people were pouring in that I looked around the room and realized how much I love and missed all of you.

Pillaging:

After the meeting I went out on a pillage with the Amigos. Although Wackystar should have been off busy making my new harpsichord, not out on a pillage.

Love Shower:

After the pillage I did a love shower for everyone in the flag and all my online friends. It’d been awhile since I’ve done one, but I’m no longer saving up for a wedding and can be free with my poe once more.

Party:

The love shower caught the attention of Msrambonette who invited me to her house. I accepted the invite thinking nothing of it, but turns out there was a birthday party for one of her crewmates going on. I was a little embarrassed I didn’t bring anything and had to send my pet greenie (alt) to go get money so I could at least get Aznpride a card. Which I did. I hope he likes getting cards from strangers. Lol. While at the party I decided to pretend to fit in and went out in search of someone to pretend to know. Roxxanni was wearing black and purple. Purple is my favorite color and black goes well with it, so I went over to her and asked her how she was doing while commenting on how long it’s been since I’ve seen her. After all, never is a very long time. This resulted in her making me a hearty for real. I also joined a tourney held by Msrambonette for her friend, Aznpride and made it to round 5.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It was a very eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment