Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Karanga Planked Me!!

I think I spent the day pillaging and not much of anything else. I delivered my harpsichord though and went to buy myself a new portrait, but realized I don’t have enough to get a portrait and a copy. I like to get copies to hang one on my walls and leave the other in my gallery.

I hung out with Cloudpuppy on the docks of some island in Jade for a bit, and then I went to go pillage with Midnight Aurora. I’d like to point out that Karanga planked me for no reason during that pillage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Johnccena says, "whats in this bag??"
Monlizzy issued an order to put into port.
Karanga says, "bones"
Ramina says, "Karanga keeps a collection of
the hearts of those that upset her most in a pillage and she stores those hearts in bags around the ship."
Johnccena gulps
Ramina says, "the smell helps attract krakens."
Eleanora smiles
Fiora laughs
Johnccena says, "i was nice, wasnt i?? =)))"

I also kicked my dad out of my manor to move Arachne in.

(I also pillaged with Ace of Hearts as Arachne)

No comments:

Post a Comment