Monday, November 01, 2010

Dead Rat

Arachne

I didn't do much. I wanted to mutiny but there was no point when I couldn't find my queen captain. Instead I went to help Seavagrant and arrived just in time to mess up my foraging standing. Not that I'm any good at foraging anyway.
Foraging pirates

We stood around after the pillage and chatted a bit on the mango fruit salad with orange slices ship. One of the others on board noticed a rat they said was dead, but Seavagrant was sure it was not dead. I was sure it was figment of Jackdogg's imagination and that he'd had too much rum.
pirates on a ship
conversation about the rat

There were of course cookies, but I ate them all.

2 comments:

  1. Tikao2:20 PM

    Queen captain was at belly dancing class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 AM

    i heard she walked the plank ..what the RRRRRrrr

    ReplyDelete