Saturday, November 06, 2010

Maybe Later

Pirate Log: sea date 06.11.10
Ramina

I noticed Seavagrant was leading a pillage, so I asked if I could keep one of the jobbers, but he only said, "Maybe later."
Maybe Later

Then a bit later after having joined the pillage myself I asked if I could bath in the kraken blood we found, but his answer was the same.
Maybe Later

I received another trophy. I almost never know why I get these things. I either have to look it up on the YPPedia, or ask Tikao. Or comment about it here and then Tikao will read this and tell me. Though sometimes I get confused and mix up if I received a trophy or a trinket.
Bronze Spoon!

The dig is marked in bones
X marks the spot

1 comment:

  1. Tikao4:14 PM

    Bronze spoon is for foraging during pillages...

    ReplyDelete