Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tikao is an Old Maid

Arachne

I stalked Tikao to an inn where I kept trying to challenge her to fight me, but she kept picking rumble fights with others instead. Then Lord Luci stalked us there as well and Tikao said she was going to eat that Lord Luci needed to fight for her. I told her it was not becoming for a pirate queen to need a champion and refused to fight him. Mostly because he'd win, even with a stick. But I didn't get mad and call her names. I'd never do such a thing.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

To distract me, Tikao ordered Lord Luci to lead a pillage, which he did. At the end of said pillage, we caught ourselves a new crew mate, Pelos. Pelos rocked and was good at teaming. I smell an alt. But I like him so far anyway, and he stuck with us even after losing two battles, though one doesn't really count as it was against Azabard.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment