Monday, November 08, 2010

But You Can't Lose at Rumble?

Pirate Log: sea date 08.11.10
Ramina

When greeting a bunch of sassy, cheeky pirates it might be best not to refer to them as, "a bunch of others." They won't really be offended, but the will sure call you out on it.
Izobel greets Seav and a bunch of others

The Pillage
I went on a pillage with my own crew with Seavagrant at the helm of his inferno sloop.

When entering a sword fight, Seavagrant had told us to stall. I did at first, but then I realized it was going to be an easy fight and stopped stalling. I'm not sure any of us were even knocked out of the fight and we did in fact win. I did not tell him that I didn't stall. Infernodragn also did not inform anyone of any lack of stalling. As far as Seavagrant knows, we all followed orders and stalled and that's why we won.
Photobucket

There is a battle we lost and it left several of us questioning our believes and our faith in the universe. The last ship of the night we attacked were barbarians and we actually lost against them. I did not think it was possible to lose at rumble at sea. Disillusioned with the world and the way of things we ported and all went our separate ways to go cry it off.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment