Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Mutiny

Arachne

I love Halloween, the whole world turns mad and makes my daddy, Vargas the Mad seem like a normal person. Well, and I love the madness, everyone should be mad everyday. I took a break in raiding candy caches to have a portrait done with my queen captain, Tikao. With one eye closed, she couldn't see me coming up behind her with my sword drawn.
Portrait of Tikao and Ara
Ara mutinies

At least after the stabbing she looked more ready for Halloween. Her sorry excuse for Halloween clothes just weren't cutting it.
Tik is a ghost

Seavagrant offered me Halloween cookies so I decided to go join him in some fun on the high seas stabbing others and taking their candy. They had pretty shiny swords though that distracted me. Tikao asked me why I ran onto the blades, but I just couldn't help myself. The moonlight glistening off the blades distracted me. Try to say otherwise and yer entrails will hit the deck.
Ara gets stabbed hard
Tik asks why Ara got stabbed

Tikao tried to warn Seavagrant that I might mutiny, but he kept feeding me cookies. Maybe she should try that sometime. It's hard to stab someone when you're nomming on cookies.
Seavagrant hugs Ara

random image of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment