Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Día de los Muertos

Pirate Log: sea date 2.11.10
”Told

It was the Day of the Dead, so a once dead pirate such as myself felt the need to go allow others to honor her memory. I went first to Atlantis to remember my glory days of being an XO on such events. I wasn't allowed into a single fray however and got rather bored. If I go to Atlantis, I expect to fight dragoons. The voyage was over quickly as the ship ran out of cannon balls and soon we ported. I received no extra trinkets or items.
Rami gets hugged

Tikao had been on the same trip to Atlantis as had Captain Corn. After the trip was over they informed me that Lord Luci was going to hunt some brigand kings, another fun task I used to do a lot of. I could not refuse the offer to join them. After I tried to stab their captain of course. I had to test her mettle to see if she was worthy of hunting brigands with.
Photobucket

Corn gets knocked out, Rami wants to flog him

The first Brigand King found was Azarbad the Great. He made a big show when he saw us of telling us he'd put out our fires in glorious defeat, but it was he who was defeated.
An auspicious day!For glory! For Azarbad!
Inconceivable! Azarbad is impressed!

The second we found was really a barbarian and not a king, but a queen. She was Gretchen Goldfang. She made a nice little speech about taking our riches when we first saw her. She did as she said she would.
Show no mercy and their riches are ours!
See this golden smile? You have helped make it bigger!

Unable to deal with the defeat, I once again returned to my reclusive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment