Monday, May 24, 2010

Return of Talise

Talise

I was feeling a little cheekier than normal so I do hope I did not offended anyone, but I went out on a medium sized ship with a crew called Bootleg Bandits. The crew was very delightful and I could not help but have such a good time with them that my guard is dropped and my tongue wags with jest a bit more than usual for me.

Fal and his strange way with words

I got into a friendly debate with a man who fancies himself a gentleman. The debate was of course a pirate versus gentleman. It's hard to argue with a gentleman. They let you win and are polite about it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a good pillage. Though at the end Falbard did his part and loaded the other ship full of holes, but his jobbers wouldn't team and so we lost the battle. He is still so kind that he put some of his own coin back into the booty before he gave us our shares.


pirates who leave during battle should step in gum

No comments:

Post a Comment