Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love of Bandits - Kehle

Kehle

My crew was already in a pillage, which was led by Falbard on the Rouge Bandit. I missed most the pillage but I was able to come around in time for one battle.

At one point Hekanar asked if he could change from carp to rigging and I teased him by saying if he wasn't any good we'd flog him. Of course we wouldn't really flog him, Bandits just aren't like that. But it's fun to say. At the next duty report he commented his rigging went up to solid so I checked how well he was doing and again teased him that he had escaped a flogging.

Lego, Kehle, and Cyanos

Battle time came about and Lego decided he couldn't fight the battle because he had he plague. That sounded as good an excuse as any so I informed Falbard that Lego had given me the plague.

Hekanar escapes flogging, Lego and Kehle have plague

When the voyage was over Diamond asked if anyone would like to join. I told her I'd love to. She then ordered everyone to send Lego a tell. I'm not sure what that was about, but I did so, and Hekanar did so as well. Maybe it was a test to see if us officers could follow commands? Passed.

Send Lego a tell

I lingered on deck as I often do and found Ms. Big was also lingering on deck. We got into a conversation about our corsets and the things that fill them and suddenly Lego was there in our chat circle as well. All that time spent with Lego and myself however gave Ms. Big the plague. Soon it will spread to our entire crew.

Lego and Kehle share the plague with Ms. Big

Whiteish called attention to herself and it is fast becoming one of my favorite pastimes to pick on her. I'm not sure why, probably because she's a good sport. I asked her if I could call her Gray, because she's not White, but just a little Whiteish.

Whiteish isn't white

Whiteish started talking about how she randomly throws a poe at people and that reminded me of the days when Ramina used to have her love showers. I was thus inspired to have one myself. Though I forgot to do my hearties. Rami always did her hearties and the OM on duty as well. Oh well, it was my first Love Shower. ♥

Love Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment