Monday, May 17, 2010

Atlantis Invasion - Ramina

Pirate Log: Sea date 17.5.10
Ramina says this

The crew Bootleg Bandits decided to invade a risen port of Atlantis. Past experience has shown that Atlantis is not to be trusted. Dragoons once kidnapped someone very dear to me, so I took up my sword and joined the invasion party.

I was greeting warmly by the crew despite last nights missing gold incident that I still claim I had nothing to do with. It's amazing how much a pirate will forgive you after enough rum.
Rami asks Fal for another song of violence

While on board the vessel I was confused for the captain of the Bandits, Diamond. Being as how she's pretty and shiny, I did not take offense.
No, I'm Ramina

During a lull in the invasion I decided to look over at Lego, which started a small trend of others looking at Lego, including Lego himself. Some pirates are too vain for their own good.
pirates eye Lego

I was threatened by the dragoons. Perhaps they remember me from my glory days when I'd help lead invasions into their ports. I did not tolerate the threats and stabbed the dragoon in question, as well as all his friends, kin, and comrades I could find. The Bandits were kind enough to let me into every single fray there was. They know I have a history with these creatures and take great pleasure in ridding the ocean of their filth. Filling our purses with their gold is nice too.
Bellator makes a threat to Rami

There was a nice long lull in the invasion when Falbard decided he'd circle the port until Diamond confessed she was gorgeous. This took some time and most the crew were chanting or yelling at her to give in. I guess she doesn't like to rub her beauty in the faces of others as it might make them feel a little less shiny next to the Diamond.
Diamond is GORGeous

As the voyage rolled on and the invasion continued the crew drank more and more rum. Before long, the Bandits were saying strange things that barely made any sense, or made none at all.
Lego talks geek
Fal says to sail with the strength of crazed badgersFal says deranged hamsters do blockades

After the invasion was over and the crew on board was down to myself, Tikao, and a couple of officers of the Bandits I asked Tikao if she wished to find the gold again this night as she had the night before. I'm still denying we did that by the way. Tikao felt her pockets were full enough for now and instead disembarked to go to bed leaving Diamond and I to admire Falbard's large feet.
Diamond, Ramina, and Tikao
Diamond, Ramina, and Falbard

No comments:

Post a Comment