Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Better Captain - Ara

Arachne wrote this

I tried to greet my husband over flag officer chat, but he seemed to ignore me. Tikao informed me he didn't have a badge. I told her to order him to buy one. She is queen after all and should be able to give orders to he captains of her flag. She either did not, or failed at doing so.
Flood ignores Ara

Cyanos also did not have an officer badge so I ordered him to get one. He obeyed my order, thus proving I am more fit to be captain. I tried to prove I was also more fit to be queen by ordering Flood to get a badge, but he didn't listen to me either.
Cyanos agrees to buy an officer badge

1 comment:

  1. Tikao1:11 PM

    Mutiny attempts by Ara - 235... Times attempt has failed - 235... You'd think that you'd give up by now!

    ReplyDelete