Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting Booty - Ara

Arachne Likes Booty

I stalked Tikao and tried to stab her, but she gave me some lame line about having a headache. Has our relationship really gotten to that point? I was sad until she mentioned Flood was in need of someone to rig his mast so I sent a little bird his way and demanded he allow me onto his vessel, and I asked to board his ship too. He played hard to get as usual, but eventually let me in. They always cave at some point -or go into permanent hiding.
Ara rigging on Flood's deck

I'd been sailing on Flood's ship for awhile when Tikao suddenly calls out to us and demands Flood stop leading his pillage to enter a tournament for her where the prize was a familiar. I couldn't believe she was demanding my husband leave me for her, even after that lame headache excuse she gave.
Tik wants Flood to win her an octo

A couple of battles later Tik was again yelling out to us on those strange magical winds that allow her on shore to talk to us at sea. This time she wanted us to stop and go on a different pillage with some guy called Altofmain. Not only was his mother drunk when she named him, but why would I leave Flood for a perfect stranger? Does it matter that he's a higher ranking officer in my crew than me? No, I'm a pirate, I don't care if I'm insubordinate.
Altofmain needs pirates

I was much too busy with Flood anyway, by that time he'd asked me to stop rigging his mast and start hammering his wood. (Switched from sails to carp) Of course I got to be on top, which is how I like it.
Ara is top carp

Carp wasn't the only thing I got to be on top of. For the first time ever, and probably the last time too, I was top forager. Anyone who knows me knows I tend to sleep through foraging or at least just get fine. I think I might be getting the hang of it now. Took me long enough.
Ara top in foraging

Ye've hit bottom mate!

After Flood docked I decided to go on that larger pillage with Altofmain. When I got there I found Cyanos, a crew mate of mine who'd also been out with Flood. I of course sought him out and then accused him of stalking me.
Ara stalks Cyanos

I have a reputation of stalking everyone, but I like to focus on one pirate at a time. I think Rami went around telling everyone I was a free stalker, but that's just her.
Ara stalks Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment