Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cookies For Everyone! - Kehle

Bootleg Bandits decided to pillage on a war brig. At least I think it was a war brig. It was big, black, and had gilded cannons. I don't really know my ship types. That part isn't important to me. I just do my duty.

Diamond, Ms. Big, and Kehle

All the jobbers were doing decent. There were a few that liked to booch or laze and one guy went to sleep during a battle and then got mad when his share was cut at the end. But for the most part the jobbers were behaving, so I declared they'd all get cookies. Diamond cheered at this, until I reminded her she wasn't there as a jobber. Her sobs ripped at my heart though -and were really annoying- so I declared she could have one too. Ms. Big felt left out, so I let her pass out the cookies to the jobbers.

Everyone gets a cookie!

We only lost one battle. I did my best to try and take them all out, but there were just so many of them. Of course it'd help if the jobbers knew how to team. They got no cookies after that one.

Kehle under attack

Despite the one battle lost, it was still a good pillage and we won all the other battles. Battles aren't the only thing that make a good pillage though. Good mates are more important to me than winning and I have a good bunch of mates in Bootleg Bandits.

Diamond, Kehle, and Ms. Big express love.

Cookies for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment