Friday, July 25, 2008

Atlantis Haxorz [Ara]

What is it about clothes that one day they’re fine and then suddenly the bottom dusts off? Is it the sea air? At any rate my skirt mostly fell off today and I’m not walking around in rags like a little sea strumpet, so I had to go put something on.
don’t look, my skirt fell off.

Then after getting dressed again it was time to go to Atlantis. I was gonna turn the offer down, but Tik told them to job me and I have a fetish for clicking the accept button. I couldn’t stay for the second half of the voyage which is a shame, because I know I’d have gotten more goodies if I had. I did get two bandanas and a pair of knickers though. And I got a lot of poe, which makes up for the greenie clothes.
HaxorzTik and AraWho’s the lucky pirate? Irria is.Ara rubs up against Irria for luckMoe driving

I do regret that I wasn’t challenged to many one versus one battles. I only got to fight one of those. Lucky for me I won it, because my win came during a break when everyone would have been watching.
Ara beat a dragoon

No comments:

Post a Comment