Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tigerleaf Changes Hands [Ara]

For some weird reason I decided to step out of my house by foot rather than just whisking myself around. I found Lechandra standing on the beach outside my house though so it was worth stepping out. I was going to offer her some refreshments but she had a ship to catch and leap into the ocean to swim after it. She’s a passionate pirate.
Lechandra and ARachne

This is the day that Imperial Coalition lost their long time hold on the island of Tigerleaf Mountain. It was all the news when I stepped out of my house. I stopped by the docks to see what was going and that’s when Rover showed up. He walked over and stood next to me as if he remembered me. I of course had to make fun of him again for ever forgetting me. Ginebra was there and she remembered me. I smacked him on the booty anyway and winked at Ginebra. She was across the circle from me.
Rover and ArachneArachne smacks Rover’s booty

Then I went to go play XO on my crew’s pillage. Today Tyrade took out a war brig.
Don’t sass me, cat!three lovely ladiesYelling is almost as fun as setting your enemies on firestabbing people in the eye with a crayon is also fun

Post pillage delights

No comments:

Post a Comment