Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pirate Design [Ara]

Luvi stopped by my house today and was complementing my design style. She then told me about how she didn’t feel she was very good at design and wanted my advice on her study for her cottage. So I went over to her house and had a little look around. Then I designed a study for her. This wasn’t a paying design job like the one Ramina had done for Narelei, so I didn’t give her a price list of what everything would cost her. Though I did decide to start a design business. Not sure how much business I’ll get, but it doesn’t hurt to put my services out there for something I enjoy. Below is a before shot, for the after shot, find the log entry called Study for Luvi.
Arachne and LuviArachne and Luvi
Before shotGave Luvi a paper and quill

After that I stalked Tikao. Actually come to think of it she stalked me. I remember making a comment about locking my door.
stalked by Tikao

Then Dark Horizon went on a pillage. I got to carp this time, which isn’t a puzzle I often get to work. I like taking a break from sails every now and then.
Ara orders LL to gunAra on carp

No comments:

Post a Comment