Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Honey Coated Silvalord [Ara]

Today I found I had to buy more badges, which meant I had to buy more doubloons to pay for the badges. This effectively killed my already small coffers. I haven’t pillaged this last month like I normally do and so now find it’s a bit harder to host my August party without sufficient funds by which to buy prizes. I was lamented over this when Lord Luci decided to start throwing money my way. What pirate says no to gold? I still have that sloop that no one won since the last party so I’ll be giving that away again.
Lord Luci donates 10,015 poeLord Luci donates 10 doubs

After that I mostly sat around chatting with the crew and waiting for Lawson to get drunk. Now that I think about it, I should be offended he said he’d only give me PTB after he’d had more rum. Hmph!

Our crewmate Silva came around and he was drunk so Tik, Eye, and myself did nice things to him. Not always a good idea to stumble out of your house and pass out at the feet of Arachne when she’s holding honey.
Silva comes onelineEye’s mother is so proud of her going idle on YPP

No comments:

Post a Comment