Monday, July 07, 2008

Name The Alts Contest

Alright, I’ve been busy with a remodel project so I haven’t really been playing, thus I haven’t been writing in my logs. If you’re waiting for the backlogs to catch up, it’s not going to happen. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Anyway, since I don’t have anything else for you to enjoy I figured it’s time for a log based contest.

Name The Alts

Below this log post is a Fourth of July image with seven of my alts. Name them all to try and win a war frig.

Rules: To submit your list of alts send me a pm through the official forums. I'm Nepherasta on the YPP offical forums. Entries received any other way will be discarded. Alts must be listed as they are shown in the image from left to right.

Deadline: July 14

Ocean: Viridian only (don’t have ships on any other ocean)

Prizes:
1st place – name all for a war frig
2nd place – name 5 to 6 of the seven to win a sloop

If no one can name 5-7 of the alts then the one who names the most correctly first wins the sloop.

2 comments:

  1. Hints: Arachne and Kaddis are not 'alts' they are my 'mains.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:04 AM

    tehehe thi looks to be really fun.. i'll have to get my spy gear together... muahahahahahahhaa ^_^

    ReplyDelete