Thursday, August 07, 2008

Make Me Laugh or Swim [Ara]

Tikao said we were going to pillage, so I rushed right over to her Eager Beaver. Tyrade of course beat me there, but that’s alright. We just flirted with each other while waiting for jobbers. Trukker and Ellie were still too busy with their whole newlyweds thing to come out of their house and pillage.
Arachne, Tikao, and Tyrade

Met a pirate called Kimbad this trip. She’s funny, I like her. I think I’ll keep her around.
Photobucket
Photobucket

On this trip we got krakens blood and hemp oil. I’ll pretend I know what hemp oil is and if that’s good or not, but don’t tell anyone I have no idea. I stab and yell, I don’t keep up with the oceans’ economics.
kraken blood hemp oil

I was top carp every time the duty report came around. Every single time. Alright, so we were on a sloop and I was only carp, but I was still the best at it.
woo, top carp!

The lesson I learned today, if you talk about Tracy she appears.
Tracy comes at mention of her name

No comments:

Post a Comment