Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July Party Fun [Ara]

I had so much fun at the party I can’t even begin to tell you. I was a little slow in getting it started as I was waiting for people to fill in, but I think that lost me some of the early comers, so in the future we’ll only wait about fifteen minutes for people to come in and tells to die down a little then we’ll jump right into the games and tourneys.
First comersmatesBeginning of the part

Arrgaretha tried to get me in trouble with Hurly by telling me to invite him without first asking him if he wanted to come. So I did the only thing a respectable pirate like me could do, I told on her.
Hurly gets an unwarned invite

I had a lot of fun and did make enough from the kissing booth to buy a small prize for next time.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The party continued on full swing for two hours, with a good deal of mates hanging out another hour after that. By hour four it was down to just a handful of mates.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I ended the night by playing poker, which I find is a lot harder when only two are playing. It gets harder to bluff.
Photobucket

I can’t wait to start saving up for the next party. I tend to spend all my money on these things, as they are often funded out of my own pocket. But as Ramina used to say, “What’s the use of having wealth if you can’t spend it on your hearties and flagies?” Well, in my case on the rest of the ocean too.

Special Thanks to:
Tikao for donating some eights for the tourneys.
Lord Luci for donating some stools and stuff for prizes.
Anyone that spread the word and invited their mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment