Saturday, April 04, 2009

Greedy Pirate [Kayos]

I went to the distillery to make some rum, because I was running low at home and like to sneak off with a barrel or two when no one is looking. I demanded a raise when I saw Tikao was there, but did not get one.
Photobucket

She asked me if I were going to go to the auction tomorrow, but I wasn’t sure what she was speaking about. Of course I’d heard some talk about a mystery box auction, but wasn’t keeping up on it in that great of detail. I do all my flag donations by donating for Arachne’s parties.
Photobucket

We moved over to the iron monger stall, but I’m not sure why. I could have stayed at the distillery a lot longer. Tik said something about the equipment not working properly at the moment, but I don’t know what she’s talking about, it seemed fine to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yvonnie decided to pick a fight with Bayne and make fun of his tastes of entertainment so Tikao and myself jumped on her a little. Bayne had to call us back off our little greenie mate. We teach our cabin people through tough love techniques.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tikao then said she was going to have fun with the male crewmates who were on at the moment, but Yvonnie wanted in on that fun. Tikao had to remind the little cabin person that the captain doesn’t have to share. Greedy pirate.
Photobucket

We loaded a ship for a pillage and during that time we decided to give Bayne some advice on how to get a house in the country without much money. After the advice giving, we all got back off the ship again and I decided it was time to turn in for the night.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment