Monday, April 06, 2009

Sinking

Kehle of Viridian:

My crew, Bootleg Bandits, were loading up a ship to take into a flotilla. Everyone was happy to see me.
Photobucket

I ran around hugging everyone I knew for no other reason than I felt like it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

While I was waiting for the ship to load up, I decided to finish writing in my log. A little greenie shouted and was told not to, so I politely suggested a flogging may be in order. Apparently Falbard is too nice to flog people however. I’d do it for him if he’d want me to.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The same little greenie ran into trouble again when he wagered in a challenge against another pirate who did not wager back. He insisted she spammed him, but apparently she’d made no agreement to put in a wager and therefore did not do anything wrong. The greenie reported her anyway.
Photobucket

We sank.
Photobucket

So then Fal calls us on a little sloop and we went back in to treasure haul a ship we’d sank previous. We sank in the sloop too. But I did get a new trophy, so that’s good for me anyway. And we had fun trying.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Later in the evening Bleachfloody was loading up for the flotilla again with Bootleg Bandits. They asked us to ask our hearties but my only hearty is Tikao and even though I knew she was already there I said she wouldn’t come. Yvonnie didn’t realize I was just being funny however. Everyone else knows me well enough to not take me seriously.
Photobucket

The little greenie that had tried to heart Arachne the night before was on the ship and she didn’t talk like a greenie so I accused her of being an alt, but she wouldn’t tell me of who. But then she booched so often, was so annoying, and yelled to be planked when she was done that I decided she might really be a greenie after all and I was glad I didn’t hearty her.
Photobucket

We sank again.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Arachne of Viridian:

I followed Tikao into one of her stalls, but she was really quiet. We sat around talking about what cowards men are. Oh sure they try to pretend to be strong, but they’d rather run or make excuses than be honest most the time.
Photobucket

Lassie dunked in and then out again before I could greet her. I didn’t think I looked that bad though.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment