Thursday, April 03, 2008

Prank Gone Wrong [Moonshade]

I was on a greenie and saw Crapulence walk by so I couldn’t resist messaging her. It almost backfired though. Careful when you’re playing pranks on your friends or they might report you.

You told Crapulence, "yer a preeti pira i lik u be meh freind"
You told Crapulence, "y u walk away u noe lik meh"
Crapulence tells you, "sorry i dont understand what you're saying"
You told Crapulence, "It's okay, It's cause you're British."
Crapulence tells you, "excuse me?"
You told Crapulence, "just kiddi i lik u"
Crapulence tells you, "??"
You told Crapulence, "even though you smell like Crap"
You have received a puzzle challenge from Onepirate.
Crapulence tells you, " rami???"
You told Crapulence, "lol, sorry I couldn't help it, you were there and I'm green. I had to pick on you."
Crapulence tells you, "rofl!"
Crapulence tells you, "i was about to blackspot you for harassment!"
You told Crapulence, "eep!"
Crapulence tells you, "LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment