Friday, June 15, 2007

Forgotten

Alright I started the day demanding Jolyma make more veils so I could try them on. While I was doing that she came to do my bidding and Zardian, Tholon, and Nicaeia all came too. We hung out a bit and chatted for fun. The conversation came up about Zardian being suspected as one of my alts, and I gladly claimed her. She’s a horribly misbehaving alt though, almost as bad as Arachne. She started demanding a veil from Joly herself. I had to remind her that only one of me gets stuff. It’d be bad to let her get stuff too. If one alt gets stuff, then all the alts will think they need stuff. Like long skirts. I put a long skirt on an alt and now they all demand long skirts. Well, but for the male alts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I left there to grab my money from my coffers so I could throw it at people. I like to call it Rami’s Love Shower, but really it’s just an excuse to throw coins at people. Well, and a way to show my love of my flag and hearties. I forgot to throw poe at my hearties though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI then went to Labby to stalk Bigmc. He wasn’t very responsive at first. When I stalk you, you should quake in fear. . . or at least say ahoy. Be warned, my attention was drawn to him when he used fo chat. I asked him if I could announce our engagement over fo and told him I was very excited. This finally got a response when he said, “You are, huh?” So in fo chat I told everyone that we were courting with the intention to marry, but that I hadn’t given him my answer yet. Might help if he’d pop the question first.

I have also decided that Jalexander is Tholon’s father and I demand child support. Did I say decided? I meant decided to come out with it. . . I’ve always known who his father is.

The hour was late and after Biggy went to bed (got offline) I was having trouble finding adequate stalking prey. I promised Reep to stalk him in the future, but I don’t know. . . . he smells funny. Zardian said I should stalk Twiggy, but I checked and he was on a pillage. Then I was told to stalk Pokeme, but I informed them I’ve never heard of that person. Then I was told to stalk Rhodin, but again, never heard of that person. If they aren’t in this flag the odds of me knowing them are very little. But then I remembered someone not in the flag that I had met and when I checked they were still awake (online) so I promptly went to Lima where they lived and knocked on their door.

Zardian stalked me there as well. Funny but Zardian had also stalked me to Biggy. It’s odd being stalked by your own alt. But oh well, not the first time that’s happened. So I get into the house of Surmuck and find he’s with his good friend Manjula whom I also enjoy the company of myself. So I huggled them both. I met a new friend too, though I didn’t add her to my list so don’t know how long that friendship will last, but her name was Smellysmell. She smelled kinda funny, but that’s okay. Surprizes came and I love Surprizes! We just hung out, nothing too big happened.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Twiggy was still on a pillage and I made a comment about him hiding when I’m stalking him. And also told him I was sure he doesn’t remember me. He didn’t. I told him I wasn’t offended, I’m not often remembered. Both parts of that statement are true. After he ported though he jobbed me so I could stalk him. It’s nice when the prey are good sports about it. Hungrypirate was also jobbing for him and I’m sure I’ve met her before. Probably in a blockade since I haven’t pillaged in awhile. I found them all delightful though and they kept me up a couple of hours beyond the point at which I meant to go to sleep because they were just too amusing. Right before bed I added Hungrypirate to my hearty list. I hope she knows what she’s getting herself into. . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Below is a small part of the conversation, I edited out the parts about cookies for length reasons (Hungry was stealing Twiggy’s cookies) and any tells I was having.

Hungrypirate says, "Never trust Dagan... that is what I learnt today"
[03:11:03] Dagan says, "hungry you can trust me"
[03:11:16] Hungrypirate glares at Dagan
[03:11:29] Dagan says, "if i lied to you would you believe me?"
[03:11:58] Hungrypirate says, "erm..."
[03:12:04] Hungrypirate gets confuzzled
[03:12:13] Hungrypirate says, "Is that a trick question?"
[03:12:15] Ramina says, "Don't trust him, he's a pirate!"
[03:12:25] Twiggy laughs heartily
[03:12:36] Hungrypirate wonders if Ram is a pirate...
[03:12:49] Ramina denies
[03:12:58] Hungrypirate says, "because then I shouldn't trust her... but then I would be trusting her... by not trusting her...."
[03:12:58] Dagan says, "i have a pet kitten.... do you believe me now?"
[03:13:03] Ramina says, "I'm an honest landlubber. . .I mean merchant from shore."
[03:13:11] Hungrypirate grabs the chloroform to knock herself out
[03:13:26] Twiggy flails arms
[03:13:36] Ramina says, "That is a good point, Hungry. . ."
[03:14:36] Dagan says, "how about you ram, would you believe me if i lied to you?"
(tells not shown)
[03:17:14] Ramina says, "oh, sorry, was distracted by tells. . . I'll pretend to believe you, does that count?"
[03:17:43] Dagan says, "no"
[03:18:07] Ramina says, "but I'm good at pretending. . . you won't know the difference. . ."
[03:18:37] Hungrypirate whispers from her passed out state "But you told him just now...."
[03:19:23] Ramina says, "It's okay, cause he's afraid to believe me when I said I was pretending because earlier I said you could trust me and he's afraid to trust me. But believing I'm pretending would be trusting me, so he'll think I'm not pretending."
[03:20:09] Dagan says, "wrong"
[03:20:48] Dagan says, "that would get you killed..."
[03:20:51] Hungrypirate gets confuzzled by Rami again... so grabs somemore chloroform...
[03:21:12] Twiggy says, "That stuff leaves a terrible aftertaste."
[03:21:20] Ramina says, "It's okay you can trust me. . . I'm just an honest merchant from shore."

If those involved in this log don’t like it posted, just leave a comment and I’ll take it out. I’d just have to go through the trouble of summarizing it instead. Heh.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    You've been stalked by your alts? Hmph. . . Competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:27 PM

    I was stalked by Surprizes once. I think he forgot me though.

    Oh well, Slayer gets jealous, and she might forget to tackle me if someone tries to steal her prey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:20 PM

    Hungrypirate featured on Rami's blog! i gotta tell her that she's famous now!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:10 AM

    Haha!

    I'm not sure what I have gotten myself into... In fact, I'm still not sure if I should trust you?

    ReplyDelete