Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just Another Day

I went on a pillage with my crew but I wasn’t being very good. I lazed and then jumped ship. I only made it through two battles. Or maybe it was three, but we don’t count the one we lost.

When I returned, they were already ported. I found Joly, Loki, and Tholon in Jolyma’s stall and ran in yelling not to buy anything from there that they rip you off. Then I greeted them properly. Not too much happened, just typical banter and small talk really.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Wow, I guess I need to be more adventurous so I’ll have more to report.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 AM

    Tholon's outfit is news in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 AM

    We don't mind that you left to go gawk at a fire Rami. Exceptions can be mdae for those you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehe you can see that loki has an ear... i dont know about anyone else!!!! You look hawt as a captain rami, over throw loki and steal his panther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:37 PM

    I think my stalker outfit is working wonders. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:17 PM

    RAMI! IT'S BEEN A WEEK AGAIN! THAT'S IT... NO MORE LOVE SHOWERS UNTIL WE GET A REGULAR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:38 AM

    Ramiii~~~

    lol so Lae really isn't you??

    my greenie champ is Traci, she will triumph!! mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss my sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:36 PM

    She's back!

    ReplyDelete