Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ansel Blockade by Brigand Kings

It was a pretty rough day. The brigand kings were blockading Ansel, which belongs to us, Imperial Coalition. We gathered our hearties, our flaggies, and our allies to help us rise to the challenge. A little teamwork goes a long way. Thanks to all our friends and jobbers for helping us out.

I reported for XO duty right before the blockade, but missed out on the first round. I just didn’t receive orders to join a naver and join in. Afraid I was going to miss in on the fun I jumped on a ship that just happened to be naved by Nanino. But then while we were out I received orders from Joly to go XO for Lokiloki. I sent Nanino an apology, but am sure he understands. ( It was kinda funny though, I was on TS with the rest of them, but Joly was trying to send me a tell and I wasn’t seeing it. She commented she couldn’t get my attention and I replied, “Why don’t you just speak?” )

I feel that I worked seamlessly with Loki. There was that one time he ported for stock and I was trying to ask him if he wanted certain numbers but he feel asleep. Loki let me plank and yell as I pleased, which I like. That is why I’m there. But boy is it hard to keep people off treasure haul sometimes. When I was out with Loki we had a pretty good crew who’d get off treasure haul when asked, because I could always promise them some in the future, and they would get it. Knowing this they started to listen. My rule on that issue was just not while we could see enemies on the board. And I was keeping an eye on the damage and the like when I’d let them. Would hate to do dead in the water because no one is sailing. I didn’t test the theory, but someone had told me if you let them treasure haul too much you’ll run out of moves. Didn’t want that to happen, but still wanted the jobbers to have fun. The non-ally jobbers are there to treasure haul and sink. Don’t give them what they want, and they won’t come back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well, we sank anyway and I’m still safe from all injuries. I had to take a break for awhile and when I came back I was asked to XO for Bagochips. He’s a more active naver and does a little of the XO job himself. The jobbers that time weren’t that great either. They wouldn’t get to work and wouldn’t stay off treasure haul. Maybe if I could have promised they’d get a chance latter it’d have been easier, but Bag didn’t want them treasure haul, and he was naving so I follow his commands.

After it was all over I saw Nemesis on the dock and I saw her head to the fort, but didn’t at first follow. I didn’t know if she wanted to be bothered, but then later someone said she was still there so I followed. When I got there she was giving one pirate to another pirate so I said I wanted one too. She gave me Pinoydog who was standing next to me. At the time he cheered, but then forgot and had to be reminded again later that Nemesis gave him to me. I asked for a better dressed pirate, but she said she keeps those all to herself. Greedy OMSs!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketShe gave Tholon to Moggle too. When Tholon arrived I tried to tell him he was grounded for missing the blockade, but he wouldn’t listen. I tried to get Nemesis to give me Moggle, but instead she gave my son to Moggle. Poor Moggle was sleeping and was unable to defend himself from it. Nemesis even went so far as to say that Tholon is now Moggle’s problem. How does she know he’s a problem? Clever OM. Later Moggle woke up and something was said about it, and then he tried to deny Tholon, but Nemesis told him it was too late that her word was set in stone, or something like that. But it’s also backfired on me, when I tried to send Tholon to his room he tried to claim he wasn’t mine anymore. I informed him that he’s still my son, just Moggle’s problem. I even had to tell his father Jalex that he was misbehaving. But that deadbeat father never does anything.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThey day was very long and full of all sorts of fun and excitement. And just before I went off to find my bed, my new boyfriend Bigmc came to say good night and hang out with me. To others it may have seemed like he panicked and ran to hide behind a cannon, but really he was going back there so we could have more privacy. I don’t know how many of you saw my announcement on flag officer chat the other day, but Biggy is courting me with the intention to marry me. I haven’t given him my answer yet though. And if you ask and he says I’m just making it all up, that’s only because he wants a little mystery in our relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 PM

    Rami, you're the best.

    And oddly, since I have heard you talk on voice servers, when I read this blog, I hear your voice in my head like you're really speaking to me.

    Odd....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 PM

    Rami getting married?!

    i haven't seen you online for ageeesss~~~!!

    ReplyDelete